What exactly does this mean. Well, let's talk about your goals:
- Where are you headed?
- What things are you trying to accomplish?
- Are you settling or sacrificing?
Your answer to these questions will determine if you are seeing the invisible or making excuses because of the visible.
Many people want to be significant in their communities and relationships but they are not willing to put in the effort. Thus letting what they DO see hinder what could be. Now listen, I am not talking about "make-believe", or "faking it 'til you make it" stuff. I am talking about creating energy that will allow you to produce real success. This is the real raw deal. If you want to be something in your life then you have to let go of excessive baggage. You know that stuff you been carrying from your childhood, the love/hate relationships with parents, friends and other family members. The unforgiveness of those that hurt you, the self pity, self loathing, and EXCUSES.
Say this with me..."I am my worst enemy". You cant blame your failure or successes on any one but you. Either you did what you were suppose to do and succeeded or you didn't do what you were suppose to do and failed. The common denominator is YOU. So how do you get pass this? I am so glad that you asked that question. Here's how:
1. Stop making excuses and deal with the issues.
2. Have someone that you know will be brutally honest paint a word picture of you.
3. Once completed, pull out the things that need to be changed.
4. Follow someone that has the success you want to achieve or has a similar dream.
5. Start to eliminate toxic relationships and habits.
Start there and watch how much clarity comes to you. Remember only those that can see the invisible, can achieve the impossible. By the way, it is only impossible because no one else has done it. Therefore, get out there and do something.
Coach Linda Hillman
Copyright 2009 Destined 2 B U Empowerment Coaching