Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Are you a Con or Real? You Cant Be Both

I was watching "White Collar" when one of the characters said something that got me to thinking. It was something along the thought of, "You can be a con or a man but you cant be both." When you think of your life and all that you are striving to be or do, you must remember you can be a con or you can be real but you cannot be both.

What exactly does that mean to you. You will have to search your own soul, however, the meaning will help you see what you have a value and where your core values stand. In the scheme of living a life of purpose and understanding your destiny. You have to be true to who you are and know if you are a con or the real deal. We all want to be the real deal but many of us have sold our values to the highest bidder at times and thus became the con.

It's time you take a moment and ask yourself these questions:

  1. Am I the real deal? 
  2. Do I truly believe in what is available to me? 
  3. Do I truly have what it takes to go after the dream? 
  4. Am I running a scheme on myself?
If the answer you come up with is not what you expected it to be, ask yourself why? Until you come to grip with who you are and why you are, you will not be able to move ahead on purpose. the con has to stop before the real can begin. 

Don't play a game with your future. It's time to come clean. Are you a con or the real deal? 



Be Empowered
Coach Linda Hillman
Copyright 2012 Destined 2 B U Empowerment Group

No comments:

Post a Comment