Monday, May 14, 2012

I Am So Amazed That You Are Still Here!!!

Now this is not what you think. I am not saying that I am amazed that people are reading my blogs more and more each day. Although I am very grateful. I am amazed at how many women especially are still in the same spot as they were...weeks, months, years ago. I have to ask myself, WHY?

Well, here's the real deal. We want to change. I believe that but we are operating in fear. Someone, somewhere told us our dreams are not available to us. The hard thing to swallow I think is that we somehow believe what they said. Maybe it was a parent when we were still very impressible to outside influences. Others might have a teacher that intimidated us, or some other authority figure. Many of us have surrounded ourselves with people who are what I call dream killers. They cant see you attaining your dream and they remind you of this daily. No wonder we have not move forward.

Take  A deep breath... There is hope still... It's time to move forward.

First you must understand that a decision has to be made about the people in your life. You must take inventory of those that you choose to share your life and dreams with. Not everyone, including family, friends and loved ones, can handle the dream that is birthed in your spirit. You can see yourself operating at a level that is no where near where you are now. That is a good thing. If you were already living your dream it would not be a dream. right? Right!

Now second you must come to grip that your dream will not happen overnight. There is no over night success and no free opportunities. Everything must and should cost you something. Yes, you heard me. Be willing to put the work in to get what is yours. Believe me when you fight for it and work toward it, you will appreciate and cherish it more. So stop complaining about it being hard... Did you really want it to be easy to attain? Think about it. If something is easy, then everyone will do it. Those that make it to the top travel the road that has few travelers on it.

Breath deeper...It's going to get better...Keep moving.

Lastly, you must be willing to press through the hard times and understand that the process to realize your dream is not made of all great days. There will be some set backs, some starts and stops. There will be times you want to cry...Who Am I kidding...YOU will cry. It just part of the process. Listen to me, once you are focused on the end result... you will be thankful for the hard days. Believe me.  Remember this, in the times when things are hard for you and you want to throw in the towel, say this to yourself. "It's darkest before the dawn." Meaning your breakthrough, your release, your journey may be coming to an end if you just persevere through.

It's your journey and no one can tell you what it should look like.

Be Empowered
Coach Linda Hillman
Copyright 2012 Destined 2 B U Empowerment Group

No comments:

Post a Comment