Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Are You A Pig

Now I know many of you are reading this because of the title. So Are you? Are you a pig?

Let me ask it this way, Are you Persistent? Are you Informative? Do you have Goals? If your answer is "YES" to all the questions, then I must ask one more question. What are you going to do about it?

Recently, I read that there are three elements in the sales-prosperity troika. They are Persistence, Information and Goals. Good selling is good management. Put even better is it good SELF management. A person that has good management of time, self and resources is well on their way to getting the promotion, starting the company, getting that mate or having that child. Whatever your dream is, you must have a good management system behind you and in front of you if the truth must be told.

Again, I ask you are you a P.I.G.?I talk to many individuals who say they don't need a coach but I hear in their statements that they are all over the place. They are inconsistent, stressed, stretched and basically running in circles. They have what it takes to achieve their goals, they just have not written anything down or if they have written it down they are not following their own plan. If this is you? Don't worry we all have those moments in our lives. We want to live the dream but the dream seems to be just outside of our grasp and we are settling (Whether we think we are or not) for less.

Let me help you, if you have not already, STOP running in circles and get organized. Write down your short-, medium-, and long-term goals and objectives. I suggest 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 yr and 5 yr plan to start off with. In your plan you should have salary, career/business, education, house, car, family, vacations, how you will help others. You can add items to make it more personal to you. You will want to update these goals and objectives often. This means don't just write them and then walk away, put it somewhere where you can see them daily.

I guarantee you do this and you will start to see manifestation of your goals and objectives. Holding ambitions in thought like this daily can cause them to fulfill themselves almost miraculously! Don't believe me? I dare you to try it and not deviate from your plans or skip steps. Remember if you work the plan, the plan will work. Go ahead and be a PIG!

Be Empowered
Coach Linda Hillman
Copyright 2012 Destined 2 B U Empowerment Group

No comments:

Post a Comment